Windows Server 2012 Standard Download
Medium sized companies can seek help from Windows Server 2012 Standard when it comes to their daily needs on visualization. This products works to protect and provide access to shared information, file sharing, and print services. It is also easy to use.
It comprises of physical servers that require a license for every unit. Two CPUs cover a single license. For organizations that use four CPUs or processors, they will have to secure two licenses and so on. Each specific physical server has two Windows Server virtual machines which cover one license. On the other hand, Client Access License or CAL is needed for each device or user that accesses the server.
Windows Server 2012 Standard only gives permission to a couple of licenses for its Windows Server virtual machines. This is nothing like Windows Server 2012 Datacenter that requires no limitations on the number of users.
- Bring workloads to other servers with ease and without experiencing downtime
- Perform file and print sharing
- Make use of Hyper-V Replica that is designed for disaster recovery
- Accomplish de-duplication by finding and eliminating duplication and thereby making the most of storage space
- Build centralized backup and allow remote access
- Make user experience better by including Remote Desktop Services and Remote FX, either by LAN or WAN connection
- Permits users to control virtual and physical servers of the organization with the use of similar interface found in the Server Manager Dashboard
- Assist mobile users in getting access to business information from any place
Windows Server 2012 Pre-Installation System Requirements (Minimum):
- Internet Access
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit Processor
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor
- 512 MB RAM
- 32 GB Disk Space
- DVD Drive
- Mouse (Microsoft or other variety of pointing device)
- Best Priced Review by Alton
Quality Price Value