Windows Server 2008 Datacenter
Organizations that necessitate large-scale server applications can rely on Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter, from among the other R2 versions of Windows Server 2008. It is a server program that gives assistance to mission-critical enterprises which aim to acquire outstanding uptime and dependability levels.
Those that use Windows Server 2000 Datacenter, Windows Server 2008 Datacenter, and Windows Server 2003 Datacenter can upgrade their server system to Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter.
- Work as Application Server to offer complete resolution to organize and operate revved-up circulation business platforms
- Add BranchCache, a service that gives access to client computers situated in area offices so they can get secure content from the main office’s primary server without the need to physically be present there
- Do tasks such as the following - fax server for the delivery and receipt of faxes and supervising of fax resources; file services to keep data, search file fast, replicate file, and related tasks; and print and document services to include print server and network printer jobs
- Give permission to enterprises to obtain non-proprietary servers and to let the operating system take advantage from reliability, supportability, and business-scale functions
- Offer Network Policy and Access Services to authorize remote and local network connectivity, and consent to network administrators’ management of network access and client health guidelines
- Promote Hyper-V technology that supports users’ creation and supervision of virtual computing setting and their resources that therefore makes way for the running of multiple operating systems simultaneously and building up of computing sources efficiently
- Fitting for businesses that make use of 8 to 64 processors (minimum to maximum) and need 2 TB of RAM
Minimum System Requirements
- Super VGA or greater resolution screen (minimum of 800 x 600)
- 1.4 GHz (x64 processor) or faster
- 512 MB RAM
- 10GB Available Disk Space