Microsoft Access 2016
The latest version of Microsoft Access 2016 offers a range of upgraded and new features. Users can now enjoy and benefit from the full functionalities of database creation, data management, and data sharing. The features are designed to ensure that even novice users can maximize the use of this software. Targeting both designs and functions, MS Access is the suitable choice for data source linking and general data management for work and business.
Microsoft Access 2016 Features
Here are the latest changes in Microsoft Access 2016:
• Data-sharing made easy. Using Access Services, the databases can be shared, managed, and monitored through a SharePoint site. This multi-user accessibility can also be regulated using a defined permission control.
• Multiple Database and Data Sources Management. Even when working with large data and a number of databases, MS Access can link them directly to Excel so you can manage each data effectively and efficiently. The data sources can be found under the Linked Table Manager dialog.
• Autocomplete Control Feature. This functionality offers convenience in entering data. It also reduces the risk of entering incorrect information. It is also capable of adding recommendations and making drop downs even more functional. Moreover, the 'Lookups' feature also allow easy linking of records firm different tables.
• Tell Me Capability. This feature serves as the assistant that will look up any information you need. To use it, a search box can be found on the ribbon where you can literally write down any type of task you need to accomplish. The 'Tell Me' box is the upgraded version of 'Clippy' from the older versions.
Microsoft Access 2016 System Requirements
To enjoy these benefits, these basic requirements are needed before you can start purchasing your downloadable copy:
• Supported Operating Systems are Windows 7 or newer versions and Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
• Your choice of processor must be 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster for x86- or x64-bit processors with SSE2
• You need at least 1 GB RAM (for 32-bit systems); 2 GB RAM (for 64-bit systems) of RAM
• Hard Disk Space of 3 GB available
• Minimum Graphics of 1280 x 800 resolution
Download Microsoft Access 2016 (digital copy of the software only) through our shop and start availing of features applicable for your work or business.