You made a good choice by installing Windows 7, one of the bestselling Microsoft operating system version to date. But if you’re experiencing issues while installing, watch this step by step Windows 7 installation guide video for a walk through.
You may also read the detailed text instruction below as you watch the video:
1. Boot DVD or USB, whichever option is available on your computer or laptop.
2. Choose your language and click next.
3. Click on the install button. The setup will initiate. Wait for it.
4. The license terms is important to make sure you rea it before you tick the radio box which states I accept license terms. Click the next button.
5. Select Custom on the following window. This is where you can choose where to save the Windows OS program. Choose drive options and then new in order create a folder. Then click apply, and OK.
6. Click next. The setup process continues so wait. Once it is completed, the computer restarts by itself. Allow the computer or laptop to boot. Do not click any key. The computer will restart once more after this.
7. You can enter your own username, computer name, and password.
8. Key in the product key or click on skip.
9. On the following window, you can either choose between these two options - use recommended settings or ask me later.
10. Change the date and time settings, then click next.
11. Connect your work or home network in order to try the OS.
Congratulations on successfully installing Windows 7!